Friday, September 30, 2016

Sephera Cancels Eeriecon Appearance



Well, after a lot of news watching and frantic writing, I'm going to have to cancel my trip tomorrow to Eeriecon. They are calling for storms and my car needs new brakes and has bald tires so crossing those three scary bridges to get to Grand Island isn't looking appealing to me as the wind blows the trees around outside of my window right now.

I have a couple of huge deadlines so I really should just stay home and keep working.

I'm afraid of driving across bridges on a good day and in rain storms and wind, it won't be a fun experience at all.

So I'm sorry I won't be at Eericon on Saturday.
However, you can find me at several library and bookstore events in October and of course, I'll be at Horror-Rama here in Toronto.

Have a fantastic time, everyone!

In the meantime, I'm still hard at work on my Ouija board story which is due today!

No comments:

Post a Comment