Monday, September 25, 2023


 In addition to the above events, I will be reading tarot at Ground Control on October 7 for their goth market in the afternoon. The Great Lakes Horror Company will be there as well selling books, and very cool horror items. There will be many other vendors to break in this brand new home for goths. 

That night will be the reunion for Sanctuary Vampire Club and I will be dancing the night away at that one!

Ground Control, 1279 Queen Street West, Toronto

Also, over on Substack, I've been posting a brand new original horror novel, Serial Vlogger: A Novel in Tiny Slices! Currently, it's free! Slice number three was posted on Sunday. 

sephera.substack.com



I've also begun a new adventure, a Poshmark store with a matching YouTube channel!

My Poshmark closet: http://www.poshmark.ca/closet/sephera666

My Poshmark YouTube channel:




I've also posted a new video on my Sephera's World Channel!



Have a great day!

1 comment: