Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Sèphera Girón Upcoming Events





 



I'm off to Necon in a few hours. It's after 9 pm here and I have to get to the airport around 7 am. I'm looking forward to it. 

Necon is in a new place this year and going back to the old college dorm style the old timers remember. I'm looking forward to seeing how the new dorm situation works out. I'm looking forward to being outside and talking to friends and making new ones. 

I'm looking forward to walking everywhere, I've been a big old sloth since I returned from Cedar Point. Between the heat and working, it's been a lot to just keep going, let alone get my steps in!

I'm happy to be on a panel at Necon. This is a very small convention with one track of programming and you don't always get included. I'm lucky that I've always been included and don't take it for granted. 

My panel is on Friday at 4 pm and will be about writing horror NOT in the US. I have lots published that doesn't take place in the US. I have a monster story set in the Yukon. I'm working on a novel that takes place in Northern Canada. 

Canada has some unique monsters, cryptids, and creatures if the panel goes that way. I'm not sure what we'll be discussing and I'm ready for anything. 



 There will be an author signing on Friday night and I'll have copies of books with me. 

Specimens collected stories by Sèphera Girón and Andrew Robertson

Weird Tales of Terror collected stories and an early novel by Sèphera Girón 

Dearly Departed by Sèphera Girón and Andrew Robertson


On July 24 at 10 pm, I'll be on the YouTube show Super Geeked Up. I'm sure they'll make me do some weird games like they do to the other guests, so be sure to tune in and throw in your comments and votes for the games and polls. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment