Friday, June 28, 2013

Hellnotes Reviews Weird Tales of Terror

 
I've been thrilled at the warm reception my collection WEIRD TALES OF TERROR has been receiving in recent months. This month, there was a fabulous review in HELLNOTES.
 
As the review states, nearly all of the pieces are early work that I didn't know where to place.
 
Here's a taste of what William Gabrowski had to say:
 
For early work this is well-crafted, potent material. During the read, I kept telling myself: “This stuff is like Joyce Carol Oates as directed by David Cronenberg.” In case you missed it, that’s meant as a compliment.

To read the whole review, click this link: Hellnotes Review of WEIRD TALES OF TERROR






Weird Tales of Terror is available as a trade paperback or an ebook from Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment