Sunday, October 2, 2022

Amazing Times!

Amazing Times!


My year of turning sixty continues on with great joy.

Tonight I get to see my favourite rock band, The Who, here in Toronto! I’ve seen them many times, and they never disappoint.

I’ve been working hard editing a client’s book so he can get it out for Halloween. Almost finished, perhaps one more day, it’s a big one!

I have a few more appearances this year.

Word-Up in Barrie on October 13, 2022

Frightmare in the Falls, October 28 and 29

World Fantasy Convention, New Orleans, November 3 – 6

 

This caps off an amazing year where I’ve done so much! I’ll do a recap closer to the end of the year.

Of course, there have been sad times with family and friends; illnesses and deaths.

 

I’m super grateful to continue to be healthy though I need to work much harder with my weight.

I’m super grateful to have amazing friends and family I can count on.

I’m grateful to my patrons on Patreon who definitely help my morale and, of course, bank account.

 

Okay, more later, must get back to editing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment