Tuesday, February 28, 2023

It's Mandalorian Eve!


SPOILERS SPOILERS IN PICTURES AND WORDS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
SPOILERS FOR ALL STAR WARS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS




SPOILERS SPOILERS IN PICTURES AND WORDS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
SPOILERS FOR ALL STAR WARS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS


It’s Mandalorian Eve!

I’m quite excited for it.

 

SPOILERS FOR ALL THAT STAR WARS STUFF!

Where did we last leave off in The Mandalorian?

I’m not going to cheat by looking it up, but I believe in the actual Mandalorian show, the season ended when Luke came and took Grogu for training at the Jedi Temple.

I still remember those moments wondering if it really would be Luke or not who finally shows up as the Jedi Master. I’d been so disappointed with the new trilogy that I didn’t dare hope that it really was Luke. But it was. And I was like a kid again!


Then I watched The Book of Bobba Fett which turned out to be The Mandalorian and a bunch of stuff happened to the Mandalorian storyline, if I recall correctly.



There was Obi-Wan which also did some this and thats to the overall Star Wars storylines but I don’t think it did anything to The Mandalorian?

I spent the past few days trudging through Andor just in case I needed to know something for The Mandalorian. I didn’t. I think if I’d watched Andor on my own terms, I’d have enjoyed it more. I was looking forward to binge-watching it in December, but then I couldn’t focus on shows for a couple of months. I still wasn’t in the mood for it when I turned it on.

It was beautifully shot, the acting was fantastic, there were some good storylines.

It’s funny how on Rotten Tomatoes, a lot of the reviews talk about how Andor is “adult” Star Wars. It’s funny because for huge hunks of the movie, I felt I was in my Lego Star Wars game, building, screwing, flying, leaping, climbing, stacking, and so on. It made me want to play but I continued to watch Andor. I guess it depends what you’re paying attention to.

At any rate, I’ve been doing my best to stay away from reviews, trailers and episode guides for The Manadorian, Season Three.




I’m wondering how they’ll explain some of the stuff that happened NOT in  TheMandalorian series but in other series. I guess they have to do a flashback “our story thus far” for all the viewers who didn’t know they had to watch other shows to stay up to date. They’ll have to do such things anyways for the rest of us who did watch but it’s been so long, we forgot it all.

At the end of the last episode, not only did Luke come for Grogu, Dinn Djarin was in trouble for removing his helmet. There was also a battle over the darksaber. And more that I forget right now.

Who’s excited for The Mandalorian?

The wait is nearly over. It felt like forever, but at last, here we are on Mandalorian Eve.


What will the new season bring?


No comments:

Post a Comment