Sunday, February 26, 2023

Sephera Giron is now on Substack

 


Sèphera Girón is now on Substack


Over the past few weeks, I've made a decision about the new direction of my writing career. 

I've signed up for Substack and will write at least one article weekly. 

This first week, I wrote four articles, but don't worry, I won't be writing that much going forward. 

I've created the Substack because my life path and career have changed direction yet again. I'm really excited about writing blogs and articles about a variety of topics. I'm hoping that Substack will have a larger reach for me than this blog and my Patreon. 

It's free to sign up for my newsletter. 

There is a paid subscription as well that you can join if you want to support my work. You can join month to month or for a year. You can quit at any time. 

As time passes, creatives must continue to be more creative about how we earn an income. 

I'll be writing one article a week on Substack, and some weeks, more than one. 

These articles will vary as my interests do, which is why it's called Sephera's World Observations. 

I'll be dispensing writing advice, stories about my ghost-hunting adventures, my observations about world events and personal events, and of course, TV shows and movies!

I also have a comment section on the newsletter if you want to speak your mind about anything I've written!

I'm excited about this new path in my career. 

As well as writing for Substack, I'm still working on my interactive novel, Four Witches and a Dude, over at Tales, which you can read as I publish it. Chapter Three should be going up any time. I got way behind on this book when my dad died in December but I'm hoping to catch up again.

I'm also working on a couple of other novels and some short stories. 

And, of course, my screenplays! I'll keep polishing and sending them out, and hopefully, one will get picked up before I die!

I'm hoping that 2023 will be my year of returning to be a prolific writer as I was for so many years before some shitty life events and job situations tried to squash me down. 

It's taken me long enough, but now, I'm rising up again. 

Thank you all so much for all of your support over the years!

Here are the links to the first four articles. 







Check Out My Recent Work!









No comments:

Post a Comment