Sunday, June 6, 2021

Trying New Things!

 


One of the many new things I've been trying lately is getting on board the app train!

          I have two books up on SCREAM: THRILLS AND CHILLS right this very minute. 

                                       


SCREAM is a new production from Crazy Maple Studios.

Download the SCREAM: THRILLS AND CHILLS app from Google Play or Apple.

    To celebrate this Beta launch, I'll be doing a contest for YOU to win coins so watch my social media for details over the next few days!


In other news:

Over the past year, I've been writing a couple of TV pilots and feature films in hope that perhaps one day they'll be made. You can find them over at Coverfly and Stage32.

 I've also sent some pitches around to other apps in hope that I can write an interactive book or game. 

So anything can happen!


In the meantime, mark your calendars, as I'll be doing another live reading on Twitch Tv

Monday June 21 at 7 p.m. on http://www.twitch.tv/sephera666


If you like to read blogs along with opinions on TV shows and movies, give my Patreon a whirl. You can join for as little as $1 a month!

1 comment:

  1. Over the past year, I've been writing a couple of TV pilots and feature films in hope that perhaps one day they'll be made. You can find them over at Coverfly and Stage32.

    stitching factory in lahore ,
    shirt stitching factory ,

    ReplyDelete